Grand Canyon Skywalk
A must see destination for all Las Vegas visitors!
The West Rim is Las Vegas' closest thrilling Grand Canyon Experience
"When an eagle flies, it gathers power, takes off and then glides far above the ground."
That’s how Las Vegas Developer David Jin described the u-shaped Grand Canyon Skywalk on a glass floor, cantilevered 70 feet from the canyon’s west rim and suspended 4,000 feet over the canyon’s base.
The Grand Canyon West Skywalk is a unique, once-in-a-lifetime experience. More about the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
These spectacular personalized all day tour includes:
- Pick up in Las Vegas at 7 AM
- A stop at Hoover Dam - Great Photo Op
- Lake Mead View - Great Photo Op
- Mike O'Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial arch Bridge - Amazing Photo Op
- Three hours at Grand Canyon West Rim - World Famous - A Life-time experience
- A stop at Hoover Lodge - A relaxing break; food and beverages available.
- Return to your Las Vegas destination
*Flat Rate Tour Includes Up to 4 passengers. Compare - Less than $107 per person!
*All inclusive tour package to either the South Rim (our most recommended) or West Rim includes:
- Round Trip Private Transportation from your hotel or Las Vegas residence.
- Personal tour guide.
- All-day Tour - About 9 hours.
- Rate includes up to four passengers.
- Approximately 250 miles, round trip. (About 2.5 hours each way.)
- Leaves Las Vegas Strip at 7 AM.
- Recommended for all ages. Some walking required.
Optional Grand Canyon West Rim Add-ons Available (Prices are per person):
- Skywalk -- $75.00
- Zip Line - New, Thrilling and Unforgeable -- $65
- 30-minute horseback ride to the Rim — $40.00 per person
- 60-minute horseback ride to the Rim — $60.00 per person
- 90-minute horseback ride along the Rim — $90.00 per person
- Meal package — $18.00 per person
FREE With Every Tour!
- Bottled Water
- Personal Photos of Your Tour
Things to Know Before You Go
September - May the weather is cool. Bring a jacket. Long pants recommended.
The ground can be rugged and rocky; wear comfortable shoes.
Eat breakfast before you leave.
Cameras are not permitted on the Skywalk.
Outside food and drink are not permitted within Grand Canyon West or on the Skywalk.
Tours to the Skywalk are all-day tours.
Skywalk admission is optional and may be paid upon arrival.